Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Vodasun secures bridge financing facility for German roof-top PV with support of Capcora
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - The consulting firm Capcora, spezialized on real assets, arranged a bridge financing facility of EUR 5.6 million for the Munich-based Vodasun Group. The funds will be used to construct a portfolio of 9 roof-mounted systems with a total capacity of 5.7 MWp. The funds have been provided by an European-based private debt fund.
The portfolio consists of photovoltaic roof-top systems in the federal states of North Rhine-Westphalia, Thuringia, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Brandenburg. The individual projects each have a capacity between 188 kWp and 750 kWp. All plants are scheduled to be put into operation in August and September 2019 and will benefit from a fixed feed-in tariff of 8.50 EUR cents per kWh on average over a period of 20 years.
After grid connection of the plants, it is planned to sell the projects in a bundle to an end investor.
The bridge facility, which also includes a VAT tranche, ensures that the commissioning of the entire portfolio can take place as scheduled. In addition, Vodasun can significantly increase the annual business volume with the additional funds.
"Thanks to the bridge financing, we gain a time advantage in the implementation of the projects and can thereby secure a higher tariff. In this transaction we were able to draw on the experience, the network and the efficient cooperation of Capcora, "says Jakob Katzendobler, owner of the Vodasun Group.
Since 2009, Vodasun plans, builds and operates turnkey photovoltaic systems throughout Germany. The range of services extends from single-family homes to complex large-scale projects with installed capacities in the megawatt range. The Vodasun Group is divided into three companies: Vodasun Akquise und Vertriebs GmbH develops and sells PV projects to private and institutional investors, Vodasun Construction is as EPC company responsible for the turnkey construction and Vodastrom subsequently takes over the commercial and technical management of the plants. The best engineering and the use of high quality components ensure the yield and longevity of the projects.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources.
In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: roof-top PV system
© Vodasun Gruppe
Frankfurt am Main, 26 July 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp
- Capcora supports Modus Group to secure 27m euros for solar PV projects in Poland
- Capcora accompanies oekostrom AG on the acquisition of the repowering wind farm Wansleben
- Capcora strengthens Corporate Finance team with Sven Höger
- Capcora organizes bridge financing for German PV rooftop plants with 5.5 MWp of FPM Projektmanagement in record time
- Capcora advises Schoeller Wind on the sale of an approx. 30 MW Onshore wind farm