Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik wins tender – Seven new wind farms under contract in Västergötland, Dalsland and Bohuslän
Bremen (renewablepress) - Between June and August, Deutsche Windtechnik AB achieved a milestone: The company signed new contracts for seven wind farms in Västergötland, Dalsland and Bohuslän. On 18 August, the manufacturer-independent service provider's Swedish unit began providing service for the 100th turbine in Scandinavia. According to Linus Sturesson, the aim is to increase the number of turbines to 200 by the end of 2019. The managing director of Deutsche Windtechnik AB, which was founded in Varberg in southern Sweden in 2016, also plans to double the number of service technicians by then.
The twenty wind turbines in Västergötland, Dalsland and Bohuslän have a total output of 40 megawatts. Deutsche Windtechnik will be in charge of providing full maintenance for twenty years of operation, including replacing large components and rotor blades. The Vestas V 90 Mk5 and Mk7 wind turbines are between eight and twelve years old.
Customer-specific solutions at a competitive price
The wind farms are owned by seven individual companies. The consulting firm Redovisningskonsulterna i Skaraborg AB provides support in the area of wind farm management. The company was also the main contact for the tender. "Deutsche Windtechnik was very responsive to our special requirements, and its range of services, competitive prices and commitment were the most important factors for our decision," said Tomas Ljungsberg of Redovisningskonsulterna i Skaraborg AB.
"We are very pleased to have won the tender," Linus Sturesson added. "Thanks to our references and turbine expertise, we were able to convince the Swedish wind farm operators of our maintenance concepts within a very short time.
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG and AB
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees throughout Europe as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer and Gamesa turbines. More information about Deutsche Windtechnik AB on https://www.deutsche-windtechnik.com/sweden.html.
Bremen, 13 September 2018
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Deutsche Windtechnik is taking over turbine service for the new Senvion turbines at the Trianel Windpark Borkum II offshore wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins contract to provide maintenance for Senvion 6.2M – all installed Senvion power classes are now serviced
- Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. signs another large service contract for Gamesa turbines in Spain
- Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. adds Senvion technology to brand expertise in the UK – five innogy-wind farms commissioned
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Maintenance for Siemens SWT-3.6 at the Riffgat offshore wind farm
- Dismantling concepts for old wind turbines are becoming safer and more efficient – the lattice mast of a Vestas V47 at the Blender wind farm has been blasted
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires variable rotor blade clamping systems at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018
- Deutsche Windtechnik is off to a successful start at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018 – Long-term service contracts signed for 56 MW
- Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes polar researcher Arved Fuchs and his crew at the Butendiek offshore wind farm
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG