Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik's wide-ranging system expertise is confirmed by successful conclusions of contracts covering various turbine types
Bremen (renewablepress) - Deutsche Windtechnik's multi-brand expertise is gaining wider recognition with operators as well as investors. During the last six weeks of this year, for example, the independent maintenance company was able to conclude comprehensive service contracts for a wide range of plant technologies, including Vestas (V90, V47, V44), Siemens (SWT 2.3), Enercon (E-82, E-70 and E-48), Nordex (N117, N80, N60), Senvion (3.4M, 3.2M, MM92, MD77 and MD70) as well as Fuhrländer (FL77) and NEG Micon (NM 72).
By the end of the year, Deutsche Windtechnik will be responsible for the maintenance of a total of 3,578 wind turbines worldwide.
The contracts include full and basic maintenance. Some of them will begin in 2018, however most will start at the beginning of 2019, and a few will begin even later. "Our customers appreciate having their entire wind power portfolios, or at least large portions of them, managed by a single service provider.
This is very clear with our international customers, who can now benefit from our growing system expertise worldwide in a wide variety of markets. But our wide-ranging system expertise also offers advantages at the national level when it comes to efficiently designing interfaces and reducing costs as well as taking individual customer requirements into account. Our view of maintenance increasingly spans multiple technologies, we share knowledge and experience across various disciplines, and we create synergies in the areas of IT technologies, logistics, spare parts management, deployment planning, education and training, and much more!" said Matthias Brandt, Board Director at Deutsche Windtechnik.
Training Center ensures multi-brand service quality
Deutsche Windtechnik's multi-brand competence is also clearly evident at the company's Training Center in Viöl: Five fully functional nacelles installed on the ground from the manufacturers Vestas, NEG Micon, Enercon, AN Bonus and a MD70 turbine (which was largely identical built by the manufacturers Repower / Senvion, Nordex / Südwind and Fuhrländer) ensure ideal conditions for high-quallity training and further education for Deutsche Windtechnik's service technicians. The Training Center is available to employees from all over the world, and this year alone more than 2,000 participants were trained at the facility. There are also increasingly selected training courses for operators.
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, the USA and Taiwan. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 3,400 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,100 employees worldwide as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Download press photo:
The Training Center ensures the multi-brand service quality of Deutsche Windtechnik in the long term.
© Deutsche Windtechnik
Bremen, 20 December 2018
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Deutsche Windtechnik is taking over turbine service for the new Senvion turbines at the Trianel Windpark Borkum II offshore wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins contract to provide maintenance for Senvion 6.2M – all installed Senvion power classes are now serviced
- Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. signs another large service contract for Gamesa turbines in Spain
- Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. adds Senvion technology to brand expertise in the UK – five innogy-wind farms commissioned
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Maintenance for Siemens SWT-3.6 at the Riffgat offshore wind farm
- Dismantling concepts for old wind turbines are becoming safer and more efficient – the lattice mast of a Vestas V47 at the Blender wind farm has been blasted
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires variable rotor blade clamping systems at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018
- Deutsche Windtechnik is off to a successful start at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018 – Long-term service contracts signed for 56 MW
- Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes polar researcher Arved Fuchs and his crew at the Butendiek offshore wind farm
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG