Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora strengthens Corporate Finance team with Sven Höger
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Capcora, a consulting firm specialized on real assets, has strengthened its team for the expansion on its corporate finance activities. Since June 1st, 2019, Sven Höger is complementing Capcora's corporate finance activities as senior advisor within the framework of a close partnership.
Sven Höger gained extensive experience in the financial sector and capital markets though many years of professional experience with banks and companies - most recently as Director of Corporate Finance & Treasury at juwi AG.
Prior to joining juwi, Sven worked for various banks, e.g. as head of the trading, asset management and research department at VR Bank Rhein-Neckar. Furthermore, he worked as a consultant for operative treasury at WGZ Bank in Duesseldorf. Sven Höger started his career as a treasury and wealth manager at Mainzer Volksbank.
"We see a high demand for adequate corporate finance advisory for medium-sized companies, especially in our core business areas renewable energy and real estate. Therefore, we are very pleased to have gained with Sven Höger a financial advisor with many years of experience, who will further strengthen the team professionally," said Jochen Magerfleisch, Managing Partner at Capcora.
"Capcora's consistent focus on the customer's needs as well as the existing market expertise and pragmatic approach convinced me to support Capcora in the future. Our common drive is to be a reliable and sustainable partner for our customers," adds Sven Höger.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium sized companies.
The Corporate Finance team focuses on raising growth capital and bridge financing via alternative financing sources within the framework of structured processes or via private placements.
Download press photo:
Caption: Sven Höger
Frankfurt am Main, 24 June 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
Mainzer Landstraße 50
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp
- Capcora supports Modus Group to secure 27m euros for solar PV projects in Poland
- Capcora accompanies oekostrom AG on the acquisition of the repowering wind farm Wansleben
- NEAG issues junior bond for acquisition of new windfarms – Capcora advised on the deal
- Capcora accompanies SUNfarming on mezzanine financing for a photovoltaic portfolio with 116 MWp in Germany