Publisher: wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
„More than just operational management“: wpd windmanager at the HUSUM Wind
- wpd windmanager shows optimization potential for wind farms at HUSUM WindBremen (renewablepress) - At the HUSUM Wind from 10 to 13 September 2019, wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG focusses on the increased requirements for the operation of wind farms in Hall 4 at booth 4A06. Following the motto "More than just operational management", the Bremen-based company provides information on how operators can get "more" out of their operational management. "The requirements on the operational management are continuously increasing. At the same time, cost pressure is rising. However, this screw cannot be turned at will. Anyone who tries to save on the scope of their operational management services will pay for it in the long run," explains Till Schorer, Director Sales at wpd windmanager.
- HUSUM Wind, 10 to 13 September 2019, Husum Exhibition Centre, Hall 4, Booth 4A06
In Husum, the Bremen-based operational manager explains which services operators need for a profit-oriented and especially legally compliant operation of wind farms. And these services go far beyond the simple operational management. "This includes, for example, a 24/7 control room with fast response times and an own field service with proactive maintenance management," explains Schorer. "But liability aspects such as the assumption of the operators’ responsibility or new requirements such as the Technical Guideline 10 are also part of this." At the wpd windmanager booth, operators find out about the various operational management concepts and the individual optimization options on site. For the first time, wpd windmanager presents his new Leitmotiv in Husum. This will be used in all media and will be reflected both in the stand design and in the brochures and advertising materials.
Further information at www.windmanager.de/en
About wpd windmanager
The market leader for commercial and technical operations of wind farms, wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG, situated in Bremen/Germany, employs about 370 people and takes care of 355 wind farms at home and abroad with 1,965 wind turbine generators and a combined output of 4,053 Megawatt. Due to the modular structure, clients are able to compile their individual wind farm management – from the control room with 24/7 service, the technical controlling with field service on site through contract, insurance or quality management up to IT or QHSE. In the field of repowering or in the optimization of cost cutting and yield increase potentials in the wind farms as well, wpd windmanager has long years of experience. For over 20 years now, funds companies, national and international investors’ groups as well as institutional investors call on the know-how from Bremen. Besides Germany, wpd windmanager is also operating in Belgium, Finland, France, Croatia, Poland, Canada and Taiwan.
Download press photo
© wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Bremen, 12 August 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 (0)421 897660-460
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Online press kit - all press releases from wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG« responsible.
More press releases from wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
- CEZ relies on wpd windmanager
- wpd windmanager Market Leader in Croatia
- Operational Management for French Wind Farm with PPA
- Till Schorer Strengthens Sales Team at wpd windmanager
- Around the World with wpd windmanager
- Polish Portfolio of wpd windmanager Grows
- Happy New Year, wpd windmanager Finland!
- Business management for 21 wind turbines in Kisielice