Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. adds Senvion technology to brand expertise in the UK – five innogy-wind farms commissioned
Edinburgh, UK / Bremen, Germany (renewablepress) - The UK subsidiary of Deutsche Windtechnik is expanding its national portfolio by providing O&M for five wind farms operated by innogy Renewables UK. Besides Siemens, AN Bonus and NEG Micon, the independent service provider now counts also Senvion turbines as part of its knowledge base in the UK, and hence follows the path of the other Deutsche Windtechnik units. The group serves more than 400 turbines of all Senvion-productions series, onshore as well as offshore.
New contracts enlarge service infrastructure in the UK
The new maintenance contracts in the UK cover a total of 40 Senvion turbines – for MM70, MM82 and MM92 – and run for three years each. The proximity of the wind farms gives Deutsche Windtechnik the opportunity to install cross-park service structures in the northern regions of England including a warehouse and local office. Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. will employ additional service teams, engineers and supervisors with a broad expertise in Senvion technology, with the first teams already having been employed. With this reinforcement the total number of employees in the UK business unit reaches 100.
Knowledge transfer provides bases for high-quality Senvion service
Billy Stevenson, Managing Director of Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd., is convinced that this milestone will be further proof that the ISP is capable of delivering the highest level of service quality:”Within the Deutsche Windtechnik Group we cover Senvion turbines with a capacity of 590 MW already. We have a very close knowledge transfer with the Training Center and engineering department of Deutsche Windtechnik in Germany, so we guarantee a top level service quality starting with the first day of the term.” After winning the Innogy Supplier Award in the Quality Global category, Deutsche Windtechnik is prepared to underline the standard of high quality in its everyday core competencies.
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG and Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd.
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, Taiwan and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 4.000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,300 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
More information about our UK unit Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. is available at https://www.deutsche-windtechnik.com/united-kingdom
Download press photo:
Caption: In the UK, Deutsche Windtechnik started service for Senvion turbines.
© Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Edinburgh, UK / Bremen, Germany, 05 September 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Deutsche Windtechnik AG at the Husum Wind 2019: Hall 4, Stand 4 B11
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik will be providing maintenance for Vestas V112 turbines at the Bokel-Ellerdorf wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Deutsche Windtechnik is taking over turbine service for the new Senvion turbines at the Trianel Windpark Borkum II offshore wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins contract to provide maintenance for Senvion 6.2M – all installed Senvion power classes are now serviced
- Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. signs another large service contract for Gamesa turbines in Spain
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Maintenance for Siemens SWT-3.6 at the Riffgat offshore wind farm
- Dismantling concepts for old wind turbines are becoming safer and more efficient – the lattice mast of a Vestas V47 at the Blender wind farm has been blasted
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires variable rotor blade clamping systems at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018
- Deutsche Windtechnik is off to a successful start at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018 – Long-term service contracts signed for 56 MW
- Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes polar researcher Arved Fuchs and his crew at the Butendiek offshore wind farm
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG