Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. signs another large service contract for Gamesa turbines in Spain
Zaragoza, Spain (renewablepress) - Further 146 Gamesa wind turbines have been added to Deutsche Windtechnik’s Spanish subdivision as part of full service agreements. The G58 turbines with a total of 124 MW rated capacity are clustered in three wind farms in Castilla-La Mancha.
The new contract confirms the reliability and multi-brand expertise of the independent service provider, having signed service agreements for 130 Gamesa G80 and G52 turbines in Spain in April 2019 and expanding its presence and performance in the country. Representing the first major project for the German company in the southern regions of the peninsula, the O&M activities have already started and will be carried out for no less than four years.
The size of the three wind farms and their geographical position allow for a cost-efficient clustering of the service work. Regional dedicated technicians and service stations creates site-specific knowledge and expertise. This and the flexibility that characterises Deutsche Windtechnik’s contract design procedures are key to being successful in such a competitive market.
Alfredo del Tiempo Pina, General Manager of Deutsche Windtechnik in Spain: "The confidence shown by our client with this new contract corroborates the conviction that we are doing things right. At the same time, it represents a challenge for our organization in order to continue delivering the level of service quality and flexibility that enabled us to achieve this milestone.”
Spanish unit close to 1.000 MW of installed capacity in service-portfolio
Deutsche Windtechnik Spain is about to reach 1 GW of capacity installed under service contracts in the Iberian Peninsula with Gamesa, Vestas, Siemens, Made-Endesa, Nordtank and NEG Micon turbines being taken care of. The trust of large and long-standing customers, the operational multi-brand experience and top-level tailored service offerings are some of the attributes that strengthen the largest independent wind turbine service provider’s position in the market.
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG and Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U.
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, Taiwan and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore and has about 1.300 employees worldwide. More than 4.000 wind turbines are serviced as part of service and maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines. More information about our Spanish unit Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. is available at https://www.deutsche-windtechnik.com/spain
Download press photo:
Caption: Gamesa Technology is one part of the independent service Deutsche Windtechnik is providing.
© Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Zaragoza, Spain, 08 October 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik will be providing maintenance for Vestas V112 turbines at the Bokel-Ellerdorf wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Deutsche Windtechnik is taking over turbine service for the new Senvion turbines at the Trianel Windpark Borkum II offshore wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins contract to provide maintenance for Senvion 6.2M – all installed Senvion power classes are now serviced
- Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. adds Senvion technology to brand expertise in the UK – five innogy-wind farms commissioned
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Maintenance for Siemens SWT-3.6 at the Riffgat offshore wind farm
- Dismantling concepts for old wind turbines are becoming safer and more efficient – the lattice mast of a Vestas V47 at the Blender wind farm has been blasted
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires variable rotor blade clamping systems at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018
- Deutsche Windtechnik is off to a successful start at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018 – Long-term service contracts signed for 56 MW
- Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes polar researcher Arved Fuchs and his crew at the Butendiek offshore wind farm
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG