Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Claritas Poland secures new bridge financing of EUR 12.5m for further 24 MWp PV projects in Poland – Capcora advised on the deal
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Solar investor Claritas Poland Energy BV (“Claritas Poland”) receives another bridge financing facility for 25 new projects located in Poland benefitting from the November 2018 auction. The projects have already started construction and are being realized until Q1 2020. Capcora, a consulting firm specialized on real assets, again was accompanying Claritas as a financial advisor on the structuring and debt sourcing.
Claritas Poland initiates the next expansion stage in Poland. The new portfolio which is envisaged to be built until end of Q1 2020 consists of 25 photovoltaic ground mounted systems with a capacity up to 1 MW each. The portfolio benefits from a 15-year “contract for difference” from the November 2018 auction. The deadline for the completion of projects from the November 2018 auction was extended earlier this year to November 2020.
"We are happy to monetize our next PV portfolio in Poland. Bridge financing is a core element in our business strategy and enables us to fund the construction while optimizing the exit channels in parallel," said Bekir Sami Acar, Managing Director of Claritas Investments. “It is a great achievement to secure another financing of this type within only 4 months. We are proud to see our portfolio increasing with the help of Capcora,” quoted Mariusz Adamczewski, Managing Director of Claritas Poland Energy BV.
About Claritas Poland BV
CLARITAS POLAND is a JV of Claritas Investments BV and PADRES Sp. z o.o.
- Claritas Investments is a private equity backed cleantech investment platform developing projects across CEE region. (www.claritas-investment.com)
- PAD RES is a well-reputed developer in Poland with several years of track record in the renewable and real estate space.
With its strong local presence, CLARITAS POLAND originates early-stage projects from the fragmented market and turns them into high-quality investable assets for institutional investors. CLARITAS POLAND currently holds a portfolio over 50 MW under-construction and ready-to-build solar projects and another 150 MW under development for the next auctions.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources.
In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: Fresh money for Claritas Poland
Frankfurt am Main, 31 December 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
- Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp