Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Ebert Erneuerbare Energien sells part of the Grohnde wind farm with 10.35 MW to Trianel - Capcora advised
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Project developer Ebert Erneuerbare Energien with offices in Cremlingen (near Braunschweig) and Kiel sells three wind turbines of the Grohnde wind farm in Lower Saxony to Trianel Erneuerbare Energien GmbH & Co. KG (TEE). The parties have agreed not to disclose the purchase price. The advisory firm Capcora was responsible for the transaction as a sell-side advisor.
The owner-managed family company Ebert Erneuerbare Energien sells three wind turbines from the Grohnde-Kirchohsen wind farm with a total output of 10.35 MW.
The Grohnde wind farm has a total of eight wind turbines with a total capacity of 27.6 MW and was commissioned in November 2018 - making it one of the last onshore wind projects to be remunerated according to the EEG 2014. The wind farm is particularly symbolic because of its location - the site is not far from the Grohnde nuclear power plant, which is to be shut down at the end of 2021 after an operating time of 37 years. While the nuclear power plant will soon cease to operate, the wind farm started producing electricity a year ago.
“We thank Capcora for their support in selling our three wind turbines. With Trianel we have gained an experienced and professional partner for our wind project - we look forward to the joint operation of our Grohnde wind farm, ”says Tim Ebert, managing partner of Ebert Erneuerbare Energien GmbH.
About Ebert Erneuerbare Energien
Ebert Erneuerbare Energien has stood for 100% renewable energy since 1998. The owner-managed family company with headquarters in Kiel and Braunschweig (Cremlingen) defines itself through a competent and committed team of geographers, economists, technicians and lawyers. Nationwide, Ebert Renewable Energy implements wind farm projects and offers a rum service: from planning to the approval process and construction to long-term operation of the wind turbines.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources. In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory). www.capcora.com
Download press photo:
Caption: Capcora advises Ebert on sales of Grohnde Windfarm to Trianel
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 16 January 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Juan Ruiz-Jarabo completes new senior trio at Capcora
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
- Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond