Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora Bolsters Finance and M&A Expertise through Strategic Hire in the Energy & Infrastructure Area
Francesca Nuccioni joins Capcora as Director in the Energy and Infrastructure Sector
© CapcoraFrankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Leading consulting firm Capcora is strengthening its position in the energy and infrastructure sector with the addition of seasoned banker Francesca Nuccioni to its Munich team. As of September 2023, Francesca assumes the role of Director Energy & Infrastructure, bringing over 20 years of invaluable experience in the banking industry to the firm.
Francesca's illustrious career has spanned various top-tier financial institutions, including Citigroup, Banque PSA Finance and Siemens Financial Services. Most recently, she served as the Global Chief Risk Officer for the subsidiary of Munich-RE specializing in Industrial IoT-based equipment-as-a-service financing solutions. Her extensive expertise encompasses asset and vendor finance, structured and leveraged finance, syndicated lending, as well as large infrastructure and renewable energy project financing. Francesca's skillset seamlessly integrates solid sales, strategic planning, M&A proficiency, and a robust operational grasp of risk and portfolio management.
Francesca holds a master's degree in business and international finance, earned through a comprehensive academic journey across Italy (Perugia) and Belgium (Brussels).
"We are excited to have Francesca, a seasoned infrastructure expert, join our team. The evolving landscapes of Italian and German M&A and project finance in the energy transition sector demand a fresh perspective. The anticipated growth in merchant solar and wind projects brings both challenges and opportunities. Francesca's expertise positions us to guide project developers, investors, initiators, and financial institutions with strategic insight to tackle these complexities," commented Alexander Kuhn and Jochen Magerfleisch, Managing Partner at Capcora.
Francesca also expressed her enthusiasm, saying, "I am particularly delighted to join the Capcora team during this exciting period and contribute to the realization of the energy transition in my home markets of Germany and Italy. The firm's comprehensive range of services, national and international presence, numerous collaborations with industry leaders, and team spirit are truly inspiring."
With Francesca's appointment, Capcora continues to solidify its position as a leading consultancy in the finance and M&A sectors, offering clients unparalleled expertise and innovative solutions to address the evolving energy landscape.
Capcora is an independent financial advisory boutique specializing in M&A and project finance services to accelerate the energy transition in Europe. Founded in 2015, the Frankfurt-based company helps its clients succeed in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors by advising them on sell-side and buy-side transactions, and by raising mezzanine, unitranche or senior debt.
Download press photo:
Caption: Francesca Nuccioni joins Capcora as Director in the Energy and Infrastructure Sector
Frankfurt am Main, 11 September 2023
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Alexander E. Kuhn
Phone: +49 (69) 348 710 111
Fax: +49 (69) 348 710 199
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
The press release "Capcora Bolsters Finance and M&A Expertise through Strategic Hire in the Energy & Infrastructure Area" von Capcora GmbH is also available in the following languages:
- Capcora verstärkt die Finanz- und M&A-Expertise durch strategische Neueinstellung im Bereich Energie & Infrastruktur
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Capcora supports shareholders of Milk the Sun in the sale to AKV Holding
- ID Energy secures development debt facility for 1.7 GWp European renewable energy pipeline
- Emeren Group Announces Sale of First RTB Solar Power Project in Germany
- Capcora accompanies the shareholders of Solizer on its sale to Vattenfall
- Capcora advises Goodyields on the sale of an operational 15 MWp solar park in Spain to FP Lux Investments
- GOLDBECK Solar Secures €44m Loan from RGREEN INVEST for 93 MWp in Canada and Chile
- AMPYR Solar Europe and Rabobank agree financing package for 350 MWp photovoltaic plants in Europe
- Capcora supports CHINT in the sale of nearly 200 MWp solar PV portfolio in Hungary to Shanghai Electric Power
- ENERPARC divests 193 MWp solar Photovoltaic portfolio in Australia
- Capcora opens office in Warsaw and appoints Bartlomiej Hofman as new director