Publisher: wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Business management for 21 wind turbines in Kisielice
- wpd windmanager concludes agency agreement with Impax Asset ManagementBremen (renewablepress) - Following new projects in France and Finland, wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG further expands its international activities by agreeing to perform the business management of a Polish wind farm in Kisielice, around 90 kilometers southeast of Gdansk. The wind farm consists of 21 Enercon E82 wind turbines, with 2 MW capacity each. As of January 1, 2018, the Bremen-based company assumes the business management for the wind farm managed by Impax Asset Management (“Impax”). This comprises two agency agreements for the Polish wind farm and management companies. Besides accounting, preparation of the annual financial statement and budgeting, the scope of services includes reporting for owners and banks. “wpd windmanager has many years of experience in the management of international wind farms and is already responsible for other wind projects in Poland. Therefore, we are pleased to have such an experienced partner for our wind farm in
Kisielice at our side”, said Rhiann Gray, Senior Asset Manager, Impax.
Recently, wpd windmanager has increased its portfolio outside of Germany to over 1,000 MW. “We want to expand our international portfolio continuously”, says Nils Brümmer, managing director of wpd windmanager. “In this regard, Poland is an interesting market. With our site in Poznan we are well connected there.” Other international wind farms are due to follow. This applies to countries in which wpd windmanager is already operating wind farms, as well as new target markets, such as Spain or Chile.
Further information can be found at: www.windmanager.de/en
About wpd windmanager
The market leader for commercial and technical operations of wind farms, wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG, situated in Bremen/Germany, employs about 350 people and takes care of 346 wind farms at home and abroad with 1,940 wind turbine generators and a combined output of 3,856 Megawatt. Due to the modular structure, clients are able to compile their individual wind farm management from basic and plus services – from the control room with 24/7 service, the technical controlling with field service on site through contract, insurance or quality management up to IT or QHSE. In the field of repowering or in the optimization of cost cutting and yield increase potentials in the wind farms as well, wpd windmanager has long years of experience. For some 20 years now, funds companies, national and international investors’ groups as well as institutional investors call on the know-how from Bremen. Besides Germany, wpd windmanager is also operating in Belgium, Finland, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Canada and Taiwan.
Download press photo:
Bremen, 21 December 2017
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 (421) 897660-460
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Online press kit - all press releases from wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG« responsible.
More press releases from wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG
- CEZ relies on wpd windmanager
- wpd windmanager Market Leader in Croatia
- Operational Management for French Wind Farm with PPA
- „More than just operational management“: wpd windmanager at the HUSUM Wind
- Till Schorer Strengthens Sales Team at wpd windmanager
- Around the World with wpd windmanager
- Polish Portfolio of wpd windmanager Grows
- Happy New Year, wpd windmanager Finland!
- wpd windmanager Reaches 4 GW Mark