Publisher: Nordex SE
Nordex Group receives order for 269 MW from USA
- Another major order for turbines from the Delta4000 platformHamburg (renewablepress) - The Nordex Group has received another large order for the N149/4.0-4.5 from the Delta4000 series. The order includes a total of 56 turbines as well as a two-years service contract for a project in the United States.
Installation of this project in the North of the USA is scheduled to start in summer 2020. The machines are to be operated in the 4.8 MW mode and are to be supplied in the "Cold Climate" version. This option offers an extended operating range enabling the turbines to operate down to an outside temperature of -30 degrees Celsius.
"After recording significant new business with our N149/4.0-4.5 in the USA in the course of this year, this new order underlines the continuing strong demand from customers for our turbines of the Delta4000 generation," says Patxi Landa, CSO of the Nordex Group.
The Nordex Group - a profile
The Group has installed more than 25 GW of wind energy capacity in over 40 markets and in 2018 generated revenues of around EUR 2.5 billion. The company currently has more than 6,000 employees. The joint manufacturing capacity includes factories in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the United States, India, Argentina and Mexico. The product portfolio is focused on onshore turbines in the 2.4 to 5.X MW class, which are tailor-made for the market requirements in countries with limited space and regions with limited grid capacity.
Download press photo:
© Nordex SE
Hamburg, 05 August 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Nordex SE.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Phone: +49 (0)40-30030–1000
Contact for investors:
Phone: +49 (0)40-30030–1000
Langenhorner Chaussee 600
Online press kit - all press releases from Nordex SE
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Nordex SE« responsible.
More press releases from Nordex SE
- The Nordex Group continues its successful sales in Turkey with new orders totalling 248 MW
- Nordex confirms 2019 guidance
- The Nordex Group manufactures its 1000th concrete tower for its own wind turbines
- Nordex Group records incoming orders of 1.7 gigawatts in third quarter of 2019
- innogy starts construction for Polish wind farm with turbines from the Nordex Group
- The Nordex Group signs contract for 58 MW in Croatia
- Iberwind extends full scope service contracts with the Nordex Group for 290 MW in Portugal
- Nordex Group receives type certificate for the N149/4.0-4.5 turbine from TÜV SÜD
- Nordex preparing for high installation volume in the second half of the year
- The Nordex Group to deliver 38 Delta4000 turbines to the USA
About Nordex SE
The Nordex Group is one of the world's leading suppliers of wind turbines. The principal focus is on units with a high capacity - above all in the megawatt range: the strongest growth segment in the sector. Under the brand names Nordex, we offer powerful wind turbines for almost all geographic regions across the globe. Onshore and offshore, for desert and permafrost areas. With the largest serial produced wind turbine family in the world (N80/2500 kW, N90/2500 kW, N100/2500 kW and N117/2400 kW) and the powerful megawatt turbines N77/1500 kW and N82/1500 kW, Nordex is able to offer high-efficiency wind turbines for onshore use. The Nordex N150/6000 kW Offshore rounds off our megawatt product family with a machine especially designed for offshore use.
Today more than 4,500 Nordex wind turbines with a total rated output of more than 6,500 megawatts are already rotating in 30 countries of the world. We are represented with offices and subsidiaries in 19 countries.
Press contact at Nordex SE
Phone: +49 - (40) - 300 30 - 1141