Publisher: Nordex SE
Nordex Group receives contracts for projects over 128 MW from Europe
Hamburg (renewablepress) - In November, the Nordex Group received orders totalling 128 MW from seven customers from Ireland, Germany, France and Sweden. Construction of the projects will start in 2020 and 2021.
The N149/4.0-4.5, N100/3300 and N117/3600 turbines were in this instance the machines in demand, and this variety of turbines ordered once again proves the attractiveness of the Nordex Group's product range, which is well tailored to different market requirements and wind regimes. "The geographical distribution of orders also underlines the greater independence of the Nordex Group from developments in individual markets," explains Patxi Landa, CSO of the Nordex Group.
The Nordex Group - a profile
The Group has installed more than 27 GW of wind energy capacity in over 40 markets and in 2018 generated revenues of around EUR 2.5 billion. The company has more than 6,000 employees. The joint manufacturing capacity includes factories in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the United States, India, Argentina and Mexico. The product portfolio is focused on onshore turbines in the 2.4 to 5.X MW class, which are tailor-made for the market requirements of countries with limited space and regions with limited grid capacity.
Download press photo:
© Nordex SE
Hamburg, 09 December 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Nordex SE.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Phone: +49 (0)40-30030–1000
Contact for investors:
Phone: +49 (0)40-30030–1000
Langenhorner Chaussee 600
Online press kit - all press releases from Nordex SE
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Nordex SE« responsible.
More press releases from Nordex SE
- In March, the Nordex Group received an order for the supply of seven N149 turbines from Energiequelle in Finland
- The Nordex Group achieves order intake of more than 1.6 GW in the first quarter of 2020
- The Nordex Group: Onshore turbine with largest rotor diameter installed in the Netherlands
- The Nordex Group supplies 51 MW with its 5MW+ rated power turbines in Norway
- Nordex Group began 2020 with turbine order backlog of EUR 5.5 billion
- OX2 awards the Nordex Group contract for 48 MW wind farm in Sweden
- Nordex Group supplies 120 MW to Turkey
- The Nordex Group closes 2019 in line with its guidance
- Nordex and ewz expanding joint activities in France
- The Nordex Group receives order for 33 turbines for a 156 MW wind farm in Chile
About Nordex SE
The Nordex Group is one of the world's leading suppliers of wind turbines. The principal focus is on units with a high capacity - above all in the megawatt range: the strongest growth segment in the sector. Under the brand names Nordex, we offer powerful wind turbines for almost all geographic regions across the globe. Onshore and offshore, for desert and permafrost areas. With the largest serial produced wind turbine family in the world (N80/2500 kW, N90/2500 kW, N100/2500 kW and N117/2400 kW) and the powerful megawatt turbines N77/1500 kW and N82/1500 kW, Nordex is able to offer high-efficiency wind turbines for onshore use. The Nordex N150/6000 kW Offshore rounds off our megawatt product family with a machine especially designed for offshore use.
Today more than 4,500 Nordex wind turbines with a total rated output of more than 6,500 megawatts are already rotating in 30 countries of the world. We are represented with offices and subsidiaries in 19 countries.
Press contact at Nordex SE
Phone: +49 - (40) - 300 30 - 1141