Publisher: Nordex SE
Nordex Group receives again major order for 302 MW from USA
© Nordex SEHamburg (renewablepress) - The Nordex Group has received another large order for the N149/4.0-4.5 from the Delta4000 series. A wind farm developer has placed an order with the Nordex Group for 63 turbines for a project in the United States.
The project and customer are undisclosed.
In the summer of 2021 the Nordex Group will be starting to deliver and install the turbines for this project in the state of Texas. The turbines are to be supplied in a project-specific operating mode of 4.8 MW, resulting in a total output for the wind farm of 302.4 MW.
With this latest order from the USA today the Nordex Group can look back on 3.7 gigawatts in turbines sold in the state of Texas alone.
The Nordex Group - a profile
The Group has installed more than 29 GW of wind energy capacity in over 40 markets and in 2019 generated revenues of EUR 3.3 billion. The company currently employs a workforce of approx. 7,900. The joint manufacturing capacity includes factories in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the United States, India, Argentina and Mexico. The product portfolio is focused on onshore turbines in the 2.4 to 5.X MW class, which are tailor-made for the market requirements of countries with limited space and regions with limited grid capacity.
Download press photo:
© Nordex SE
Hamburg, 11 November 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Nordex SE.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Phone: +49 (0)40-30030–1000
Contact for investors:
Phone: +49 (0)40-30030–1000
Langenhorner Chaussee 600
Online press kit - all press releases from Nordex SE
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Nordex SE« responsible.
More press releases from Nordex SE
- The Nordex Group optimizes annual energy production of legacy turbines with vortex generators
- Nordex Group extends production capacity to 6 GW and increases production and sales
- Nordex Group reintroduces guidance for 2020 with sales of around EUR 4.4 billion and 2 percent EBITDA margin and releases strategic target for 2022 of sales at around EUR 5 billion and 8 percent EBITDA margin
- Nordex Group wins order in USA for 240 MW
- Nordex Group wins orders for 1,229 megawatts in third quarter of 2020 with Delta4000 series accounting for 86 percent
- Nordex Group receives order for 62 MW from the UK
- Nordex Group receives an 297 MW order from the USA
- Regular customer Sancak Enerji issues follow-up order for 24 MW in Turkey to the Nordex Group
- Nordex Group receives new orders for 227 MW from Europe
- The Nordex Group wins order in the USA for 312 MW
About Nordex SE
The development, manufacture, project management and servicing of wind turbines in the onshore segment has been the core competence and passion of the Nordex Group and its more than 7,900 employees worldwide since 1985. As one of the world's largest wind turbine manufacturers, the Nordex Group offers high-yield, cost-efficient wind turbines under the Acciona Windpower and Nordex brands that enable long-term and economical power generation from wind energy in all geographical and climatic conditions.
The focus is on turbines in the 3 to 5MW+ class, and the Group’s comprehensive product portfolio offers individual solutions for both markets with limited space and regions with limited grid capacities. With more than 29 GW of installed capacity worldwide, Nordex Group systems deliver sustainable energy throughout more than 80 per cent of the world’s energy market (excluding China).
Nordex SE is listed on the TecDAX of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The management holding company is headquartered in Rostock, while the executive board and administrative offices are based in Hamburg. At production facilities in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the US, and India, the Nordex Group produces its own nacelles, rotor blades and concrete towers. The Group also maintains offices and branches in more than 25 countries.
Press contact at Nordex SE
Phone: +49 - (40) - 300 30 - 1141