Publisher: NOTUS energy GmbH
New solar and wind farms, new locations, new partners - NOTUS energy at Colloque National Eolien
Paris (renewablepress) - This year, NOTUS energy France is participating for the first time as a sponsor at the traditional National Wind Energy Colloque in Paris. "We will be presenting our current solar and wind projects to our partners here and look forward to entering into new partnerships with landowners and planners," explains Heinrich Lieser, Président NOTUS energy France in Paris.
With the opening of the 22.5 megawatt (MW) wind farm near Compiègne (60) and the 15.58 MW solar farm near Baraize (36), NOTUS energy France looks back on a successful year.
"We are pleased about the good cooperation with our partners such as the municipalities, landowners and the developers of solar and wind energy parks," says Lieser. "We would like to use the days of 13-14 October in Paris to meet new partners with whom we can develop more renewable energy projects across France," says the Président of NOTUS energy France.
New offices in Nantes and Montpellier, strong financial backing
NOTUS energy France has also expanded the number of its offices from four to six last year. With the new offices in Nantes and Montpellier, NOTUS energy France is thus the ideal partner for project development and the operation of renewable energy plants throughout France. The employees bring many years of experience in the construction of our solar power plants and wind. "With NOTUS, smooth project development is guaranteed from initial consideration to financing and commissioning," says Lieser.
NOTUS has been initiating, planning, building and operating wind and photovoltaic plants since 2001 and, as an energy producer, has its own portfolio of more than 250 megawatts. In addition, there is a development pipeline of around 700 megawatts in France alone.
"We can also support co-developers and other partners in financing their projects" Lieser emphasises.
Further information at: www.notus.de/fr
Paris, 13 October 2021
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to NOTUS energy GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
NOTUS energy Group
Phone: +49 (0)171 533 58 85
Notus energy France
Phone: + 33 1 42 22 03 03
NOTUS energy GmbH
Online press kit - all press releases from NOTUS energy GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »NOTUS energy GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from NOTUS energy GmbH
- NOTUS energy Service: Strong Growth in Operational and Asset Management
- NOTUS energy: 102.6 MW Windfarm in Kosovo Begins Feeding the Grid – Largest Direct Investment Since Country’s Founding
- NOTUS energy puts 22.5 MW wind farm into operation in the French Picardy
- NOTUS energy opens sixth French branch in Montpellier
- NOTUS énergie France opens branch in Nantes, western France
- Celebration with local residents: NOTUS énergie France inaugurates solar park in Baraize
- ‘Colossal Work, Impeccable Professionalism’ - Mayor Perrot of Baraize Praises First NOTUS Solar Park in France
- NOTUS energy Commissions the Most Modern Vestas Wind Turbines in Germany near Prenzlau
- NOTUS energy Commissions First Solar Park in Mexico
- After crowdfunding: NOTUS starts construction of its first solar power plant in France