Publisher: wpd AG
wpd AG: Björn Nullmeyer’s management board contract extended early
© wpd AGBremen (renewablepress) - The Supervisory Board of wpd AG has prematurely extended the contract with Björn Nullmeyer until 2027 ahead of schedule. On the management board, Björn Nullmeyer is responsible for finance, treasury, group controlling / planning, taxes and transfer prices, accounting and human resources. Further priorities in his work with the CEO include the expansion of business in Asia as well as potential purchase opportunities (pipeline) in the areas of onshore wind and solar. wpd can look back on a decidedly successful year in 2022 and was able to expand its own portfolio to > 2.6 GW.
“I am delighted that we were able to extend our highly successful collaboration with Björn Nullmeyer for a further five years. With his expertise and experience, he enjoys our full confidence and together we will ensure that wpd AG’s planned growth trajectory is maintained across the board with a high degree of personnel continuity”, Supervisory Board Chairman Dr. Klaus Meier explained.
As a developer and operator of wind and solar farms, wpd is one of the market leaders in Germany. The company was founded in 1996 and it currently has 14 offices in Germany with its headquarters in Bremen. IRPP business comprises projects in the company’s own portfolio with a total capacity of > 2,600 MW of which almost 1,000 MW are in Germany. Besides international markets in Europe, Asia, North America and South America, wpd is rapidly expanding its activities in the German market and has a project pipeline of 14,000 MW from onshore wind and 2,300 MW from solar energy.
Download press photo:
© wpd AG
Bremen, 07 February 2023
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to wpd AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Head of Marketing & PR
Phone: +49 (421) 16866-10
Online press kit - all press releases from wpd AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »wpd AG« responsible.
The press release "wpd AG: Björn Nullmeyer’s management board contract extended early" von wpd AG is also available in the following languages:
More press releases from wpd AG
- wpd proving to be ideally equipped to face the future
- wpd concludes refinancing of Taiwanese Luwei and Chungwei onshore wind farms
- Consistently on course for growth: Matthias Boll strengthens the management of wpd solar GmbH
- 15 years of commitment to the Finnish energy transition: wpd Finland Oy celebrates anniversary
- wpd receives notice of successful environmental impact assessment in Italy
- wpd receives concessions for the development of onshore projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- We are sorry, this press-release is not available in the required language!
- Professionals and newcomers wanted for growth: wpd is committed to sustainable wind and solar expansion worldwide
- Onshore wind farm “Stöllsäterberget“: KfW IPEX-Bank finances another wpd wind project in Sweden