Publisher: wpd AG
We are sorry, this press-release is not available in the required language!
Online press kit - all press releases from wpd AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »wpd AG« responsible.
More press releases from wpd AG
- wpd AG: Björn Nullmeyer’s management board contract extended early
- Consistently on course for growth: Matthias Boll strengthens the management of wpd solar GmbH
- 15 years of commitment to the Finnish energy transition: wpd Finland Oy celebrates anniversary
- wpd receives notice of successful environmental impact assessment in Italy
- wpd receives concessions for the development of onshore projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Professionals and newcomers wanted for growth: wpd is committed to sustainable wind and solar expansion worldwide
- Onshore wind farm “Stöllsäterberget“: KfW IPEX-Bank finances another wpd wind project in Sweden
- WPD group took over EBV wind farms
About wpd AG
wpd was founded in Bremen in 1996 and has become one of the leading developers and operators of onshore wind and solar farms in Europe. The group of companies consists of wpd AG (project developer and operator), wpd windmanager (commercial management and technical operations) and Deutsche Windtechnik (maintenance and engineering).
With 3,500 employees worldwide, wpd has implemented projects with 2,550 wind turbines and a total capacity of 5,740 MW, as well as 30 solar energy projects with a capacity of 30 MW.
Besides developing projects in-house, wpd also undertakes project partnerships, commercial construction, contracting, project financing through to completion and the operation of wind and solar energy plants.
In addition to its home market in Germany, wpd is also active in the main wind and solar markets in Europe, in North and South America, and in various countries in the rapidly growing Asian market. The company has built a global project pipeline of 13,870 MW of onshore wind and 2,300 MWp of solar PV. Today, wpd is active in 28 countries worldwide.
Press contact at wpd AG
Phone: +49 (0)421 / 16866-10