Publisher: Energiequelle GmbH
Energiequelle GmbH commissions wind farm in Pitschen-Pickel and Falenberg
- Three Enercon E-138 turbines, each with 3.5 MW, expand the existing wind farm to 115 turbines
Wind farm Pitschen-Pickel
© Energiequelle GmbHPitschen-Pickel/Kallinchen (renewablepress) - Energiequelle GmbH has commissioned three Enercon E-138 wind turbines in Pitschen-Pickel and Falkenberg, Brandenburg (Dahme-Spreewald district). The turbines, each with a nominal output of 3.5 MW and a hub height of 131 metres, expand the existing wind farm to 115 turbines. Approval was obtained in October 2019 and the company was awarded the contract in February 2020.
The park has a total output of 10.5 MW and will thus ensure the supply of around 8,600 households with sustainably produced electricity in the future. Τhe five surrounding municipalities of Luckau, Drahnsdorf, Heideblick, Dahmetal and Dahme/Mark will receive €10,000 per turbine proportional to area for each year of operation as a financial contribution.
Project manager Sascha Hilpert is proud of the successful implementation of the project: “For more than 20 years, we have had a good relationship with the community, local residents and local partners and are pleased about the joint commitment to implementing the energy transition.”
Last year, Energiequelle commissioned eight wind and solar farms and obtained approvals for 315 MW. To date, the company has built more than 750 turbines throughout Europe.
Since 1997, Energiequelle GmbH has been active internationally as a project manager and operator of wind energy, biomass and photovoltaic plants as well as substations and storage facilities. The headquarter of Energiequelle is in Kallinchen near Berlin, further locations are in Bremen, Oldenburg, Hanover, Putlitz, Penzing, Erfurt, Dresden, Rostock, Leipzig, Guntersblum, Magdeburg and Wiesbaden as well as Rennes, Dijon and Royan (France) and Helsinki (Finland). With more than 300 employees and more than 750 plants built with a total output of around 1,400 MW, Energiequelle is a leading company in the industry.
Download press photo:
Caption: Wind farm Pitschen-Pickel
© Energiequelle GmbH
Pitschen-Pickel/Kallinchen, 11 January 2022
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Energiequelle GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 421 62 67 69 22
15806 Zossen OT Kallinchen
Online press kit - all press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Energiequelle GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
- French wind farm constructed by Energiequelle and Windstrom goes into operation
- Energiequelle GmbH achieves a turnover of just under 160 million in 2021 euros
- Start of elevated foundation construction in Torvenkylä: Energiequelle builds wind farm with 39,9 MW
- French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's wind farm in Belle
- Energiequelle and Aedes Energies establish joint venture in France
- Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm sold to Octopus Renewables
- Dr. Juliane Berghold becomes new Vice President at Energiequelle GmbH
- Energiequelle GmbH sells French wind farm Villers-le-Tourneur
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm