Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik signs massive service contract for Gamesa turbines with long-standing customer in Spain
Zaragoza, Spain (renewablepress) - Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U., the Spanish unit of the independent service provider, is making a statement by adding 213 wind turbines to their service portfolio: Maintenance contracts were agreed upon for several wind farms situated in different regions around Spain, including 130 Gamesa G80 and G52 wind turbines, 40 NEG Micon NM52 and 43 Vestas V90.
With an aggregate nominal output of 274 megawatts, this agreement represents the largest set of new service contracts ever signed by the firm’s Spanish entity since its establishment in 2014. Deutsche Windtechnik will carry out all O&M activities for the wind farms for at least the next two and a half to four years. This task means substantial growth, and it significantly strengthens the company's reputation of reliability.
It also widens the operational presence of Deutsche Windtechnik in the key regions of Aragon, Asturias, Galicia and Catalonia for the Spanish wind industry considerably.
Alfredo del Tiempo Pina, General Manager of Deutsche Windtechnik in Spain, said: "Today marks a great day for Deutsche Windtechnik in Spain with the achievement of two important milestones: We are becoming a key player in the Spanish Gamesa market, and our sustainable growth, which began with previous contracts and successful projects in the past, is now being significantly reinforced. These 213 turbines represent a 40% increase in our turbine service portfolio. Our team has been preparing for Gamesa technologies for some time, and those efforts are now being rewarded."
Further multi-brand expansion through Gamesa expertise and country-spanning collaboration
Lessons learned from projects in Sweden as well as the Spanish unit's own expertise have been key factors in the development of an O&M strategy for Gamesa turbines in Spain. Specific knowledge and contractual flexibility makes it easier for Deutsche Windtechnik to work with the efficiency and effectiveness demanded by wind farm owners around the globe. To date, Deutsche Windtechnik provides service for Vestas, Siemens, Made-Endesa, Gamesa, Nordtank and NEG Micon turbines in Spain.
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG and Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U.
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, Taiwan and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 3,800 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,200 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines. More information about our Spanish unit Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. is available at https://www.deutsche-windtechnik.com/spain
Download press photo:
Caption: Gamesa Technology is one part of the independent service Deutsche Windtechnik is providing.
© Photo credits Deutsche Windtechnik
Zaragoza, Spain, 02 April 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Deutsche Windtechnik is taking over turbine service for the new Senvion turbines at the Trianel Windpark Borkum II offshore wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins contract to provide maintenance for Senvion 6.2M – all installed Senvion power classes are now serviced
- Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. signs another large service contract for Gamesa turbines in Spain
- Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. adds Senvion technology to brand expertise in the UK – five innogy-wind farms commissioned
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Maintenance for Siemens SWT-3.6 at the Riffgat offshore wind farm
- Dismantling concepts for old wind turbines are becoming safer and more efficient – the lattice mast of a Vestas V47 at the Blender wind farm has been blasted
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires variable rotor blade clamping systems at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018
- Deutsche Windtechnik is off to a successful start at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018 – Long-term service contracts signed for 56 MW
- Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes polar researcher Arved Fuchs and his crew at the Butendiek offshore wind farm
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG