Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik is taking over turbine service for the new Senvion turbines at the Trianel Windpark Borkum II offshore wind farm
Bremen (renewablepress) - Deutsche Windtechnik has received another order to provide maintenance for offshore wind turbines. Following offshore wind farm alpha ventus and offshore wind farm Riffgat, the independent full-service provider is now also responsible for maintenance of the 32 Senvion 6.3M 152 turbines at Trianel Windpark Borkum II. The main service tasks include troubleshooting the wind turbines (including guaranteed availability), remote fault elimination, spare parts management and logistics from Borkum or Emden.
"We are delighted to have found an experienced and reliable partner in Deutsche Windtechnik to take over the service contract for the Senvion turbines," said Klaus Horstick, Managing Director of Trianel Windkraftwerk Borkum II GmbH & Co. KG.
"We were awarded the contract for turbine service at Trianel Windpark Borkum II due to our extensive experience in the maintenance of Senvion turbines. In addition, we also offer know-how for the entire offshore turbine and peripherals, our engineering and our technical and multi-brand expertise. We are the only offshore ISP that has this level of expertise in different types of system technology as well as secondary disciplines. This makes us a unique strategic partner for our customers to meet their individual requirements", said Matthias Brandt, Board Director at Deutsche Windtechnik AG. "Following the orders for Riffgat, alpha ventus and now Trianel Windpark Borkum II, we are making continuous progress in expanding our offshore activities, especially the area of turbine service. For our work at the Borkum cluster, this means that we are further reducing the number of interfaces in order to utilise cost-saving potential, especially in the logistics area."
Trianel Windpark Borkum II is the second expansion stage of the municipal offshore wind farm in the North Sea. As part of the expansion, 32 wind turbines with a total output of around 200 MW will be constructed and put into operation. Twenty municipal utilities, regional energy suppliers and municipal companies are involved in the Trianel Windpark Borkum II.
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, the USA and Taiwan. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 4,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,300 employees worldwide as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Downloade press photo
Caption: Deutsche Windtechnik will be providing maintenance for the newly installed Senvion turbines at the offshore Windpark Trianel Borkum II
Bremen, 15 October 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik will be providing maintenance for Vestas V112 turbines at the Bokel-Ellerdorf wind farm
- Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins contract to provide maintenance for Senvion 6.2M – all installed Senvion power classes are now serviced
- Deutsche Windtechnik S.L.U. signs another large service contract for Gamesa turbines in Spain
- Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd. adds Senvion technology to brand expertise in the UK – five innogy-wind farms commissioned
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Maintenance for Siemens SWT-3.6 at the Riffgat offshore wind farm
- Dismantling concepts for old wind turbines are becoming safer and more efficient – the lattice mast of a Vestas V47 at the Blender wind farm has been blasted
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires variable rotor blade clamping systems at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018
- Deutsche Windtechnik is off to a successful start at the Hamburg WindEnergy 2018 – Long-term service contracts signed for 56 MW
- Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes polar researcher Arved Fuchs and his crew at the Butendiek offshore wind farm
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG