Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora strengthens financing practice with Bernd Kiermeier
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - The consulting firm Capcora, specialized on real assets, strengthen its team with another financing specialist from the infrastructure and real estate sector. Since beginning of November 2019, Bernd Kiermeier is supporting Capcora's energy and infrastructure division as Senior Advisor as part of a cooperation agreement.
Bernd Kiermeier began his career at HypoVereinsbank in Munich, a member of the UniCredit Group, where he served for many years as a corporate customer advisor and financing specialist. As department head he was responsible for a credit portfolio of more than EUR 1 billion. Thereafter, he moved into the private sector and worked for more than 13 years as CFO for established medium-sized companies. Inter alia Bernd was CFO of the Regensburg-based renewable energy developer OSTWIND AG and CFO of Immobilien Zentrum Holding AG. Most recently, Bernd Kiermeier served as commercial managing director and interim CEO at the broadband specialist CCNST Deutschland GmbH. In August he started to work independently.
"We are honored that Bernd Kiermeier, a top manager with many years of experience in banking & finance, real estate and renewable energies, has placed his trust in us. We look forward to leverage the bundled infrastructure and real estate know-how in our mandates," say Jochen Magerfleisch and Alexander Kuhn, managing partners at Capcora.
"During my time at OSTWIND, I was able to convince myself of Capcora's unique working skills and range of services. Now I am looking forward to contributing my own expertise to their M&A and financing mandates," says Bernd Kiermeier.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources.
Download press photo:
Caption: Bernd Kiermeier at Capcora
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 06 November 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Juan Ruiz-Jarabo completes new senior trio at Capcora
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
- Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond