Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik wins tender from EWE Erneuerbare Energien to retrofit more than 100 wind turbines with its Aircraft Detection Light System
EWE Erneuerbare Energien GmbH is retrofitting more than 100 turbines of various types, including Vestas V112, with Deutsche Windtechnik's ADLS.
© Deutsche Windtechnik AGBremen (renewablepress) - Deutsche Windtechnik has won a tender from the energy supplier EWE Erneuerbare Energien GmbH and will equip 110 wind turbines of different system technologies with its self-developed transponder-based Aircraft Detection Light System (ADLS). Deutsche Windtechnik's ADLS can be installed in a range of configurations, for example as a complete solution or by integrating the manufacturer's ADLS interface.
The portfolio to be retrofitted comprises turbines that are commonly installed in Germany, including various models from Enercon, Senvion, Vestas, Siemens, Nordex and Fuhrländer. The wind turbines are located at 25 wind farms across Germany, and in some cases the ADLS systems will be installed to simultaneously cover multiple wind farms.
Ewald Heyen, who managed the tender at EWE Erneuerbare Energien, said: “Deutsche Windtechnik won the tender to retrofit our onshore portfolio with ADLS technology. Deutsche Windtechnik submitted the best overall offer. Deutsche Windtechnik has been providing maintenance for various EWE wind farms for several years already, in particular for wind turbines from the manufacturers Fuhrländer, Nordex, Senvion and Vestas. For this reason, we already know the company very well, and it has impressed us in the past with its good performance."
Suitable for energy suppliers as well as community wind farms
Jasper Salzwedel, Senior Sales Manager at Deutsche Windtechnik said: “The result of the tender shows that our flexible ADLS meets the requirements of energy suppliers as well as the requirements of a community wind farm. The fact that it can be configured and used independently of the system technology and adapted to the existing turbines and wind farm infrastructure is a significant advantage."
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, the USA and Taiwan. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 6,900 wind turbines are serviced worldwide by over 1,850 employees under permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). The company's system engineering focuses on Vestas, Siemens, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa, Enercon and GE turbines.
Download press photo:
Caption: EWE Erneuerbare Energien GmbH is retrofitting more than 100 turbines of various types, including Vestas V112, with Deutsche Windtechnik's ADLS.
© Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen, 03 June 2021
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172 - 263 77 89
Fax: + 49 (0)421 - 691 05 499
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- ENGIE and Deutsche Windtechnik are expanding their Europe-wide cooperation: Service contracts now also cover wind turbines in Poland
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves an outstanding result over the course of a year at the Nordergründe offshore wind farm with 98.8 percent contractual agreed availability, which exceeds the contractually guaranteed uptime
- Deutsche Windtechnik signs service agreements for four offshore wind farms in the Netherlands in Q1 of 2021
- Deutsche Windtechnik is retrofitting ADLS technology at the Wanderup wind field
- evoblade and Deutsche Windtechnik develop trailing edge spoilers for rotor blades
- A record year for Deutsche Windtechnik USA in 2020, with over 1 GW added in turbine maintenance
- Deutsche Windtechnik to provide maintenance for eight Siemens SWT 2,3 DD turbines in Sweden
- Deutsche Windtechnik signs long-term full service contract for Enercon turbines in Poland
- Deutsche Windtechnik and psm WindService are joining forces - Merger with psm WindService at the turn of the year
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves a new milestone: Wind turbines with a rated power of more than 10 GW under maintenance
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Phone: + 49 (0) 421 - 69 105 330