Publisher: Energiequelle GmbH
Start of construction in Finland: Energiequelle builds wind farm with 28.5 MW
- Five Nordex turbines will be installed in Takanebacken.
Takanebacken/Finland (renewablepress) - Last week started the construction of the Takanebacken wind farm in Finland. The park is located in the municipality of Maalahti in Ostrobothnia, approximately 40 km south of Vaasa. Energiequelle Oy, the Finnish subsidiary of Energiequelle GmbH, is installing five Nordex N163 turbines here, each with a hub height of 148 m and an output of 5.7 MW. Thus consolidates Energiequelle its position in the Finnish market.
Nordex has already proven to be a reliable partner for Energiequelle in past projects. In addition, Head of project development Atte Lohman says: „We are truly delighted to begin the construction works in Takanebacken. Energiequelle stepped into the project in 2016, when the project was at a very early stage. The positive attitude and support from the municipality of Maalahti, landowners and our cooperation partners have been extremely valuable throughout the entire development process.”
Energiequelle has awarded Ab Tallqvist Infra Oy the BoP contract for Takanebacken including roads, hardstands, foundations and electrical cabling. The contractor for the substation will be VEO Oy. The earthworks are to be followed by the foundations in the fall. The turbines are scheduled to be commissioned in the fall of 2022. The park will produce around 100 GWh per year, supplying around 18,000 households.
Takanebacken is already Energiequelle's third project in Finland. The international project developer has then installed just under 80 MW here. Another 1.500 MW are currently under development. Finland thus makes a significant contribution to the international success of the Energiequelle Group.
Since 1997, Energiequelle GmbH has been active internationally as a project manager and operator of wind energy, biomass and photovoltaic plants as well as substations and storage facilities. The headquarter of Energiequelle is in Kallinchen near Berlin, further locations are in Bremen, Oldenburg, Hanover, Putlitz, Penzing, Erfurt, Dresden, Rostock, Leipzig, Guntersblum, Magdeburg and Wiesbaden as well as Rennes, Dijon and Royan (France) and Helsinki (Finland). With more than 300 employees and more than 750 plants built with a total output of around 1,400 MW, Energiequelle is a leading company in the industry.
Kallinchen, 31 August 2021
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Energiequelle GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 421 62 67 69 22
15806 Zossen OT Kallinchen
Online press kit - all press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Energiequelle GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
- Energiequelle GmbH enters the Polish market
- Energiequelle GmbH solar park sold to Watt & Co
- French wind farm constructed by Energiequelle and Windstrom goes into operation
- Energiequelle GmbH achieves a turnover of just under 160 million in 2021 euros
- Start of elevated foundation construction in Torvenkylä: Energiequelle builds wind farm with 39,9 MW
- French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's wind farm in Belle
- Energiequelle and Aedes Energies establish joint venture in France
- Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm sold to Octopus Renewables
- Energiequelle GmbH commissions wind farm in Pitschen-Pickel and Falenberg