Publisher: Energiequelle GmbH
French wind farm constructed by Energiequelle and Windstrom goes into operation
- Three Nordex N117 turbines with a total output of 9 MW were installed in Bourbriac
© Energiequelle GmbHBourbriac/France (renewablepress) - In Bourbriac, France, located northwest of Brittany, the French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie, together with WindStrom France, commissioned a wind farm with three Nordex turbines. The N117 turbines have an output of 3 MW and will supply around 6,000 households in the future.
The project was developed together with WindStrom France and received approval in July 2019. P&T Technologie took on the construction and started work in May 2021. The electricity produced will be remunerated at 7.2 cents per kWh, which has been secured for 20 years. The forecast annual yield is approx. 32 million kWh.
Pierre Duchalais, who supervised the project on behalf of Energiequelle, is proud of the successful implementation: "I have only been with Energiequelle for a year and I am very pleased to have already led a wind farm to commissioning. The valuable cooperation with WindStrom France and my French colleagues from P&T contributed significantly to the success of this project."
Uwe Schaum, President of WindStrom France, is also pleased with the commissioning: "During the long development phase, the project went through several stages of adaptation to local conditions, thus ensuring its optimisation. The involvement of the community and local residents was very important to us."
With Bourbriac, Energiequelle has now installed a total output of 238 MW in France. Two more wind farms are still under construction this year. WindStrom France will also put two wind farms into operation this year and start building another wind farm with its own 225 kV substation.
Since 1997, Energiequelle GmbH has been active internationally as a project manager and operator of wind energy, biomass and photovoltaic plants as well as substations and storage facilities. The headquarter of Energiequelle is in Kallinchen near Berlin, further locations are in Bremen, Oldenburg, Hanover, Putlitz, Penzing, Erfurt, Dresden, Rostock, Leipzig, Guntersblum, Magdeburg, Wiesbaden and Spremberg as well as Rennes, Dijon and Royan (France) and Helsinki (Finland). With more than 350 employees and more than 750 plants built with a total output of around 1,500 MW, Energiequelle is a leading company in the industry.
Download press photo:
© Energiequelle GmbH
Bourbriac/France, 11 May 2022
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Energiequelle GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 421 62 67 69 22
15806 Zossen OT Kallinchen
Online press kit - all press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Energiequelle GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
- Energiequelle GmbH achieves a turnover of just under 160 million in 2021 euros
- Start of elevated foundation construction in Torvenkylä: Energiequelle builds wind farm with 39,9 MW
- French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's wind farm in Belle
- Energiequelle and Aedes Energies establish joint venture in France
- Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm sold to Octopus Renewables
- Energiequelle GmbH commissions wind farm in Pitschen-Pickel and Falenberg
- Dr. Juliane Berghold becomes new Vice President at Energiequelle GmbH
- Energiequelle GmbH sells French wind farm Villers-le-Tourneur
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm