Publisher: Energiequelle GmbH
Energiequelle GmbH enters the Polish market
- Poznan is the 20th subsidiary of the global company
Managing Director in Poland: Arkadius Sliwka
© Energiequelle GmbHPoznan, Poland / Kallinchen, Germany (renewablepress) - Energiequelle GmbH has moved into its office in Poznan and is thus entering the Polish solar and wind market. Managing Director Arkadius Sliwka and five employees planned for 2022 are currently successively taking up their work to acquire and implement projects. More than 30 projects with a total capacity of more than 1,000 MW are already under consideration. The company is close to concluding contracts with some cooperation partners.
Strategically, Energiequelle sees the expansion of solar energy as a goal, but at the same time offers in the wind sector are also examined. In addition to the takeover, the focus in the long term will also be on the company's own development of projects.
Managing Director Sliwka observes great growth in renewable energies in Poland and is convinced that this trend will continue in the future: “We estimate that the potential of onshore wind power will exceed a total of 20 GW of installed capacity by 2030 due to the liberalisation of the 10H distance rule.”
Poland is the fourth European country, along with Germany, France and Finland, in which the company is represented with its own branch office. Energiequelle employs a total of more than 350 people and has connected more than 1,500 MW to the grid to date.
Since 1997, Energiequelle GmbH has been active internationally as a project manager and operator of wind energy, biomass and photovoltaic plants as well as substations and storage facilities. The headquarter of Energiequelle is in Kallinchen near Berlin, further locations are in Bremen, Oldenburg, Hanover, Putlitz, Penzing, Erfurt, Dresden, Rostock, Leipzig, Guntersblum, Magdeburg, Wiesbaden and Spremberg, Luckenwalde as well as Rennes, Dijon and Royan (France), Helsinki (Finland) and Poznan (Poland). With more than 350 employees and more than 750 plants built with a total output of around 1,500 MW, Energiequelle is a leading company in the industry.
Download press photo:
Caption: Managing Director in Poland: Arkadius Sliwka
© Energiequelle GmbH
Poznan, Poland / Kallinchen, Germany, 09 August 2022
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Energiequelle GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 421 62 67 69 22
15806 Zossen OT Kallinchen
Online press kit - all press releases from DE191803457
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »DE191803457« responsible.
The press release "Energiequelle GmbH enters the Polish market" von DE191803457 is also available in the following languages:
More press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
- P&T Technologie becomes Energiequelle SAS
- Energiequelle launches a joint research project with Finnish universities to combine solar energy and agriculture
- Energiequelle GmbH opens new office in Kiel
- Energiequelle GmbH is once again among the TOP 1 per cent of the best employers in Germany
- Energiequelle GmbH opens new office in Münster
- Energiequelle continues to expand and opens a second office in Finland
- Energiequelle GmbH celebrates start of construction at the Krummensee wind farm
- Energiequelle GmbH opens new office in Stuttgart
- Energiequelle GmbH celebrates opening of Berlin location
- Commissioning of the French Energiequelle wind farm Saint-Morand