Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora advises innogy on the sale of a wind farm participation
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Capcora, a consulting firm specialized on real assets, successfully accompanied the energy company innogy SE on the sale of an onshore wind farm participation in Germany. Capcora took over the process in May 2019 and was able to settle the sale on schedule by December 2019.
The shareholding is a minority interest in a wind project with a capacity of 6.6 MW in North Rhine-Westphalia consisting of two wind turbines which were commissioned in March 2018. innogy has completely developed, constructed and subsequently operated the project together with a local municipal utility.
The acquirer of innogy's share (49 percent) in the wind farm was identified in a bidding process conducted by Capcora. The choice fell on a regional utility company, which significantly expands its renewable energy capacities with the acquisition.
„We are pleased that we were able to accompany innogy on this small but exciting transaction. The sale of minority interests is a challenge in the project business, as this only fits into the business focus of a few investors and the new owner must at the same time match with the co-investor. We are therefore delighted that we were able to quickly identify a suitable buyer and implement the process according to plan", says Jochen Magerfleisch, Managing Partner at Capcora.
Capcora's M&A team offers integrated transaction management in sales and acquisition processes (sell-side and buy-side advisory), including the preparation of transaction documents, the subsequent structured approach and selection process and support during the due diligence process up to signing and closing.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources. In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: Capcora advises Innogy on wind farm divestment
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 07 January 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Ebert Erneuerbare Energien sells part of the Grohnde wind farm with 10.35 MW to Trianel - Capcora advised
- Claritas Poland secures new bridge financing of EUR 12.5m for further 24 MWp PV projects in Poland – Capcora advised on the deal
- Capcora arranges mezzanine bridge financing of EUR 10 million for Family Office to finance German onshore wind projects
- Vodasun and Fellensiek Projektmanagement secure revolving bridge facilities of EUR 11 million for further growth in German roof-top PV market
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora strengthens financing practice with Bernd Kiermeier
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond