Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Photovoltaics specialist Enviria, based in Frankfurt am Main, has secured a revolving bridge financing line for solar PV projects with the help of Capcora. A first project with approx. 650 kWp has been already successfully financed and constructed. Further ready-to-build projects will follow shortly. Initially, a portfolio of 6.2 MWp is to be financed.
Enviria, a company specialising on the construction of roof-top PV systems, uses the new facility to pre-finance the construction of solar PV projects until the bank financing is ready for disbursement. In a first step, 11 projects with a capacity of around 6 MWp were selected, which will be replaced by new projects once the bank financing has been disbursed. Due to the revolving character of the facility, a significantly higher volume per year can be financed.
Bridge financing is becoming increasingly important in the current corona crisis. The already long processing times of the banks have increased; in addition, there are sometimes considerable delays in component deliveries and especially in the grid connection of many projects.
"We are proud that we were able to successfully secure this innovative credit line with the help of Capcora in these times. We are thus ideally equipped to meet this year's targets despite Corona," says Melchior Schulze Brock, Managing Director of the Enviria Group.
Enviria is one of the fastest-growing companies in the roof-mounted solar market and develops tailor-made solar power plants on commercial roofs. From conception to grid connection, ENVIRIA acts as investor, project developer, installer and operator, creating added value by combining capital, unused real estate potential and the sustainable goals of its customers. In implementing our projects, we rely on forward-looking electricity marketing concepts, sophisticated financing models, mature technology and a lean cost structure.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources.
Download press photo:
Caption: Enviria defies corona crisis
Frankfurt am Main, 09 April 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- FPM Projektmanagement launches largest photovoltaic roof-top project in Europe
- Capcora advises German family office on sale of 15 MW wind farm to Stadtwerke Heidenheim
- Obton secures mezzanine bridge funding to support further growth in Italy
- Alta Capital secures development funding for 840 MWp Pipeline in Italy
- SUNfarming reaches financial close on project financing for 26 MWp PV Portfolio in Poland
- SUNfarming secures EUR 10 million in fresh money for Poland
- NEAG receives onshore wind funding: a facility for different project stages
- ReneSola Power and Vodasun to form Joint Venture to develop solar projects in Germany
- MKM Invest Group and Prime Capital cooperate on cross-border junior debt financing for 579 MW PV Portfolio
- NEAG secures funding for the expansion of its French wind portfolio