Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - The consulting firm Capcora, spezialized on real assets, is expanding its Energy & Infrastructure team to meet the increased demand for tailor-made M&A and financial advisory. As of May 2020 Henning Prigge starts as Investment Director at Capcora.
Born in Westphalia, Henning Prigge has been working in the renewable energy sector for 13 years and gained extensive market expertise in different positions in the fields of asset management, project development and science.
Most recently, he was a member of the management board at InvestInvent AG in Zurich, responsible for the acquisition and asset management of a wind farm portfolio in Germany and France. Prior to this, Henning worked for PNE AG in Cuxhaven, where he gained insight into all facets of the international project development business. In the context of his academic dissertations at the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems in Freiburg and the RWTH Aachen University, he dealt with solar energy and power-to-gas technologies at an early point in time.
At Capcora he shall accelerate the growth in the renewable energy segment. The focus will be on M&A and financing mandates as well as on the development of further international markets and business areas.
"We are delighted to have gained with Henning Prigge a long-standing industry expert who brings not only transaction but also asset management expertise from Switzerland," said managing partners Jochen Magerfleisch and Alexander Kuhn.
"Capcora designs clear transaction processes, increases competition and thus provides market transparency, choice and lower costs of capital. As part of the team, I am looking forward to expanding Capcora's radius of action.“ Henning Prigge formulates the philosophy of forward-looking real assets advisory.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources. In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: Renewable Energy specialist Henning Prigge starts at Capcora
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 08 May 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Juan Ruiz-Jarabo completes new senior trio at Capcora
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp