Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - The consulting firm Capcora, specialized on real assets, strenghten its team with another renewable energy professional. Since mid of May 2020 Andreas Bodensohn forms a part of the Energy & Infrastructure team. With the hiring, Capcora sets a further sign for its goal to become one of the leading European consulting firms in the field of real assets.
Andreas Bodensohn is a proven M&A and financing specialist with almost ten years of experience in the renewable energy segment.
Andreas started his career at the Munich-based financial service provider Copex Investment Partners, where he gained initial insights into evaluation and modeling of international photovoltaic projects. Afterwards he joined the Swiss asset manager re: cap global investors ag, which, with assets under management of currently EUR 1.3 billion and a portfolio of 720 MW, is one of the leading addresses for infrastructure investments in Europe. In his role as Investment Director, he was responsible for management and contract negotiations of numerous M&A deals on international territory, most recently in particular in the Scandinavian region. In addition, he gained experience in acquisition and support of institutional investors and family offices.
"We are delighted to have Andreas Bodensohn as another supporter for our next growth step. With a track record of over 40 M&A transactions, he is a real enrichment for our team, ”said the managing partners Jochen Magerfleisch and Alexander Kuhn.
"The Capcora team impresses with innovation, creativity and sound transaction expertise in complex situations. I am pleased to be able to contribute my experience to the team and looking forward open up new paths together, ” says Andreas Bodensohn, new investment director at Capcora.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources. In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: Andreas Bodensohn joins Capcora
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 25 May 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Juan Ruiz-Jarabo completes new senior trio at Capcora
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp