Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Juan Ruiz-Jarabo completes new senior trio at Capcora
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Capcora announces another hire for the energy & infrastructure team. Juan Ruiz-Jarabo will support the Capcora team in further internationalization from June 2020. After Henning Prigge and Andreas Bodensohn, Juan is the third senior in a row who joins the consulting firm specialized on real assets.
Born in Spain, Juan has spent most of his career in management positions in large and innovative energy corporations. His personal focus was on development of new markets and business units in the EMEA and LATAM regions. At Envision, he has led the Business Development for the EMEA region and responsible for the project pipelines in France and Sweden as well as the integration of its French development arm, Velocita. Prior to this, he was responsible for turbine sales at Senvion in Middle East and Africa. His career in renewable energies space started at Enercon spearheading wind and manufacturing business in Uruguay and Spain.
Juan is fluent in several languages, including French, Spanish, German and English. He studied in Madrid and Texas and holds two master's degrees in computer engineering and renewable energies.
At Capcora working from the Münster branch, Juan will initially focus on expanding activities in the Iberian market.
“Only in our current mandates, we are active in ten countries and have not yet reached the end. Juan has years of experience in developing new markets and gained an international network. We look forward to expand further together,” said Managing Partners Jochen Magerfleisch and Alexander Kuhn.
“With its international alignment, Capcora offers me the opportunity to realise my full potential. The markets in Europe, especially in southern Europe, are developing rapidly, since projects can be realized on a subsidy-free basis - the increased complexity, however, requires professional M&A and financing advice. I look forward to the exciting task of opening up new partnerships and markets for Capcora, ”says Juan Ruiz-Jarabo, new investment director at Capcora.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources. In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: Juan Ruiz-Jarabo (on the right), Henning Prigge (on the left) and Andreas Bodensohn (in the middle)
Frankfurt am Main, 12 June 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
- Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp