Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik is retrofitting ADLS technology at the Wanderup wind field
- The comprehensive solution, which integrates the manufacturer's interface, will be deployed across multiple wind farms.
Bremen (renewablepress) - Deutsche Windtechnik will be retrofitting 16 wind turbines with Aircraft Detection Light Systems (ADLS) at the Wanderup wind field. The wind field includes the Wanderup community wind farm with eight Senvion 3.XM turbines and the Wanderup West wind farm with five Senvion 3.XM and three Enercon E82 wind turbines. A single transponder receiver for all wind turbines spanning multiple wind farms will be centrally installed and operated by Deutsche Windtechnik. While the Senvion turbines will be individually fitted with Deutsche Windtechnik's ADLS BOX for ADLS control, the three Enercon systems will be integrated using the manufacturer's ADLS interface.
Deutsche Windtechnik has been providing service for the Senvion turbines as part of full maintenance since 2019. The ADLS retrofit will further increase the cooperation between the two partners. For example, long-term tasks in connection with operating the ADLS system, such as verification and documentation obligations, but also all hardware including the hazard lighting, will be integrated into the full maintenance contract.
Sascha Oliver Jacobsen, Managing Director of Bürgerwindpark Wanderup GmbH & Co. KG, said: “We appreciate the friendly, competent communication with Deutsche Windtechnik as well as the smooth maintenance and troubleshooting processes for our eight wind turbines at wind farm Wanderup. We decided to go with Deutsche Windtechnik's transponder-based ADLS solution because it means that the signal delivery, the upgrade of the wind turbines with ADLS as well as maintenance and troubleshooting of the ADLS system can all be integrated into our existing full maintenance contract for these wind turbines, and the retrofit is guaranteed to be carried out in a timely manner this year. Ferdinand Feddersen, one of the CEOs of the wind farm Wanderup West, added: “From our perspective it makes no sense to install two different ADLS systems in a wind field with different turbine manufacturers. That is why we chose this ADLS solution.”
Jasper Salzwedel, Senior Sales Manager at Deutsche Windtechnik Service GmbH & Co. KG, added: “We are particularly pleased that, in addition to the existing full maintenance customers who operate Senvion wind turbines, the operators of the Enercon systems have also placed their trust in Deutsche Windtechnik's ADLS system, and all parties have found a technically and economically optimal solution together. The ADLS contract for the Wanderup wind field is an example of how our ADLS system works regardless of the existing infrastructure, wind farm boundaries and turbine technology."
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, the USA and Taiwan. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 7,000 wind turbines are serviced worldwide, by over 1,900 employees, under permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). The company's system engineering focuses on Vestas, Siemens, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa, Enercon and GE turbines.
Bremen, 04 May 2021
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172 - 263 77 89
Fax: + 49 (0)421 - 691 05 499
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik's new offshore service hub enables turbine service spanning multiple wind farms with different turbine technologies
- ENGIE and Deutsche Windtechnik are expanding their Europe-wide cooperation: Service contracts now also cover wind turbines in Poland
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves an outstanding result over the course of a year at the Nordergründe offshore wind farm with 98.8 percent contractual agreed availability, which exceeds the contractually guaranteed uptime
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins tender from EWE Erneuerbare Energien to retrofit more than 100 wind turbines with its Aircraft Detection Light System
- Deutsche Windtechnik signs service agreements for four offshore wind farms in the Netherlands in Q1 of 2021
- evoblade and Deutsche Windtechnik develop trailing edge spoilers for rotor blades
- A record year for Deutsche Windtechnik USA in 2020, with over 1 GW added in turbine maintenance
- Deutsche Windtechnik to provide maintenance for eight Siemens SWT 2,3 DD turbines in Sweden
- Deutsche Windtechnik signs long-term full service contract for Enercon turbines in Poland
- Deutsche Windtechnik and psm WindService are joining forces - Merger with psm WindService at the turn of the year
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Phone: +49 (0)421 - 69105 330