Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik welcomes its 2,000th employee
- Qualified, committed specialist employees are the basis of the company's maintenance expertise
Logan Cole, service technician at Deutsche Windtechnik in the USA, is the 2000th employee and represents the entire workforce of Deutsche Windtechnik.
© Deutsche Windtechnik AGBremen (renewablepress) - As a full-service provider for wind turbines that has been growing consistently for years, Deutsche Windtechnik looks back on another successful financial year at the end of 2021. In November 2021, the now globally active company welcomed its 2,000th employee. More than 150 new employees joined the company this year in the USA, Taiwan, Germany, Spain and also in other European countries where Deutsche Windtechnik has subsidiaries.
“Employing qualified, flexible, reliable personnel has been a central factor in our business activities for years. But we also know that the demand for highly qualified personnel cannot be met by the market alone. For this reason, we train many of our employees ourselves and provide further qualification at our training centres, if needed," Matthias Brandt, Director at Deutsche Windtechnik, said.
High degree of personal responsibility and commitment
Logan Cole, a service technician for Mitsubishi technology who has been working for Deutsche Windtechnik in the US since October and is Deutsche Windtechnik's 2,000th employee, said: “This is an unbelievable milestone and I am very happy to be a part of it and to continue to grow together. A good friend who was already working for Deutsche Windtechnik told me how happy he is here." Matthias Brandt added: "Our specialists and service technicians are characterised by a high level of motivation and a relatively high level of personal responsibility. Following a standardised checklist is often not enough. On the contrary, we are constantly confronted with new challenges that require us to think in a future-oriented way and quickly implement solutions together with our customers. This requires a lot of commitment and flexibility and is reflected in our internal structures, our interactions, and also in the personalities of many of our employees."
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, the USA and Taiwan. The company operates both onshore and offshore. More than 2,000 employees provide service for over 7,000 wind turbines worldwide under permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). The company's system engineering focuses on Vestas, Siemens, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa, Enercon and GE turbines.
Download press photo:
Caption: Logan Cole, service technician at Deutsche Windtechnik in the USA, is the 2000th employee and represents the entire workforce of Deutsche Windtechnik.
© Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen, 23 November 2021
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
Mob: + 49 (0)172 - 263 77 89
Fax: + 49 (0)421 - 691 05 499
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Tel: +49 (0)421 69105-0
Fax: +49 (0)421 69105-499
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Eneco and Deutsche Windtechnik sign 5-year agreement for major component exchanges at the OWP Prinses Amaliawindpark
- Deutsche Windtechnik takes stock one year after deploying its new maintenance campaign at the Nordergründe offshore wind farm: downtimes significantly reduced by synergies
- Deutsche Windtechnik is further expanding its Gamesa service portfolio – first ever maintenance contract for Gamesa G114 turbines has been signed
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins EU tender to provide a wide range of O&M Services at the offshore wind farms DanTysk and Sandbank
- Deutsche Windtechnik is installing an ADLS at the Nordergründe offshore wind farm, the first German offshore wind farm to be equipped with such a system
- Deutsche Windtechnik to provide services to Ścieki wind farm
- Five years of independent, multi-brand wind services in Sweden: Deutsche Windtechnik offers wind farm owners a real alternative
- Deutsche Windtechnik has signed new service contracts for wind turbines with an output of more than 400 MW in Spain
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires wind operations and maintenance segment of Cooke Power Services
- GFW Gesellschaft für Windenergie is merging with Deutsche Windtechnik - Rennerod technology centre will continue to provide engineering services
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe, North America and Taiwan. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 7,500 wind turbines with a rated output of more than 12 GW are serviced by over 2,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Phone: +49 (0)421 - 69105 330