Publisher: Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Deutsche Windtechnik renews its brand identity
Bremen (renewablepress) - In addition to its focus on increasing internationalisation, the leading independent service provider Deutsche Windtechnik will also be presenting its new brand identity at the trade fair Husum Wind 2017. The brand relaunch prominently features large-format photographs of Deutsche Windtechnik employees in their highly specialised working environments as well as the company´s refreshed design, which includes a new trademark. The new brand identity is not associated with a strategic realignment of the company. Instead, it underlines the company´s fundamental culture of renewal and makes it easier to recognise the brand in an international environment.
"Since its inception, Deutsche Windtechnik has experienced steady growth. We began in Germany, expanded later into other European countries, and in early 2018, our company will be entering the North American market. We have always remained faithful to our beginnings. Despite increasing internationalisation, for example, our company is still called Deutsche Windtechnik. Admittedly, in some countries this can be a language challenge, but at the same time it is also a unique selling point and recognition feature," board member Matthias Brandt said. "We wanted to further strengthen our brand with an even more distinctive brand identity, precisely because we are active internationally. A certain amount of change and consistent development is always part of healthy growth."
New distinctive trademark
In its image element, Deutsche Windtechnik´s new trademark contains two symbols of power: the arrow and the cross. They allow a wide range of interpretations, including the gears of a gearbox, the interactive exchange between companies, customers and partners, and the arrow as a symbol of dynamic power and the cross as a symbol for the location of a wind turbine or for reliability. "Everyone is invited to give his or her imagination free reign," Matthias Brandt said.
Focus on employees and corporate values
The brand identity relaunch also includes new editions of the Service Book and Expert Appraiser Handbook, which contain a wealth of specialised information on maintenance topics and showcase the broad range of services offered by Deutsche Windtechnik onshore as well as offshore. Together with the new series of advertisements that was recently launched, the newly redesigned image brochure also uses unique photos of employees and selected text messages to convey the values that the company lives by in its working culture and daily life. These include, for example, respectful and reliable interaction with one another, competence, dedication and strength of action. But fascination and enthusiasm for wind technology also form the understanding that employees have of their roles, and these traits make a significant contribution to the success of the company.
The brochures are now available for download at:
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a Europe-wide single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines. The company operates both onshore and offshore. It provides service for more than 3,000 wind turbines throughout Europe with permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer and Gamesa turbines.
Bremen, 11 September 2017
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Deutsche Windtechnik AG.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Corporate Communication Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Tel: + 49 (0)421 – 69 105 330
mobile: + 49 (0)172- 263 77 89
Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Stephanitorsbollwerk 1 (Haus LEE)
Online press kit - all press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« responsible.
More press releases from Deutsche Windtechnik AG
- Deutsche Windtechnik acquires wind operations and maintenance segment of Cooke Power Services
- GFW Gesellschaft für Windenergie is merging with Deutsche Windtechnik - Rennerod technology centre will continue to provide engineering services
- Deutsche Windtechnik establishes a unit for offshore full-service in the UK - independent maintenance continues to grow
- Deutsche Windtechnik's new offshore service hub enables turbine service spanning multiple wind farms with different turbine technologies
- ENGIE and Deutsche Windtechnik are expanding their Europe-wide cooperation: Service contracts now also cover wind turbines in Poland
- Deutsche Windtechnik achieves an outstanding result over the course of a year at the Nordergründe offshore wind farm with 98.8 percent contractual agreed availability, which exceeds the contractually guaranteed uptime
- Deutsche Windtechnik wins tender from EWE Erneuerbare Energien to retrofit more than 100 wind turbines with its Aircraft Detection Light System
- Deutsche Windtechnik signs service agreements for four offshore wind farms in the Netherlands in Q1 of 2021
- Deutsche Windtechnik is retrofitting ADLS technology at the Wanderup wind field
- evoblade and Deutsche Windtechnik develop trailing edge spoilers for rotor blades
About Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
Press contact at Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Phone: +49 (0)421 - 69105 330