Publisher: wpd AG
wpd denies sales reports
Bremen (renewablepress) - Speculative reports on a possible sale of Bremer wpd AG are subject of misinformation, as the company announces today. Contrary to various false reports of the past days, there are no wpd AG shares for sale and Nomura Greentech has no consultancy mandate for wpd AG. No other consultants have been commissioned either.
wpd develops and operates onshore and offshore wind farms and solar parks, and is actively engaged in 28 countries around the world; the head office is in Bremen. The German company has already realized wind energy projects with around 2,400 wind turbines and an output of 5,150 MW, and is planning further projects with a total of 12,300 MW onshore, 13,800 MW offshore and 1,650 MWp solar energy.
Bremen, 24 February 2022
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to wpd AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Head of Communication
Phone: +49 (421) 16866-10
Online press kit - all press releases from DE239541638
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »DE239541638« responsible.
The press release "wpd denies sales reports" von DE239541638 is also available in the following languages:
More press releases from wpd AG
- wpd proving to be ideally equipped to face the future
- wpd concludes refinancing of Taiwanese Luwei and Chungwei onshore wind farms
- wpd AG: Björn Nullmeyer’s management board contract extended early
- Consistently on course for growth: Matthias Boll strengthens the management of wpd solar GmbH
- 15 years of commitment to the Finnish energy transition: wpd Finland Oy celebrates anniversary
- wpd receives notice of successful environmental impact assessment in Italy
- wpd receives concessions for the development of onshore projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- We are sorry, this press-release is not available in the required language!
- Professionals and newcomers wanted for growth: wpd is committed to sustainable wind and solar expansion worldwide
- Onshore wind farm “Stöllsäterberget“: KfW IPEX-Bank finances another wpd wind project in Sweden
About wpd AG
wpd was founded in Bremen in 1996 and has become one of the leading developers and operators of onshore wind and solar farms in Europe. The group of companies consists of wpd GmbH (project developer and operator), wpd windmanager (commercial management and technical operations) and Deutsche Windtechnik (maintenance and engineering).
With 3,700 employees worldwide, wpd has implemented projects with 2,630 wind turbines and a total capacity of 6,110 MW, as well as solar energy projects with a capacity of 35 MW.
Besides developing projects in-house, wpd also undertakes project partnerships, commercial construction, contracting, project financing through to completion and the operation of wind and solar energy plants.
In addition to its home market in Germany, wpd is also active in the main wind and solar markets in Europe, in North and South America, and in various countries in the rapidly growing Asian market. The company has built a global project pipeline of 13,870 MW of onshore wind and 2,300 MWp of solar PV. Today, wpd is active in 29 countries worldwide.
Press contact at wpd AG
Phone: +49 (0)421 / 16866-10