Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora arranges mezzanine bridge financing of EUR 10 million for Family Office to finance German onshore wind projects
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - The consulting firm Capcora, specialized on real assets, once again arranged mezzanine capital for the financing of onshore wind projects in Germany. The funds will be used to recapitalize tied-up equity in an existing project with a capacity of 15 MW and to acquire new wind projects.
The financing was structured as a bearer bond issued by the family office and is collateralized with the shares in the project company that holds the wind farm. The mezzanine financing enables the customer to release its tied-up equity in order to acquire new projects. The first investments have already been implemented.
The bond has a term of approximately 1 year with a bullet repayment.
“It is the fourth mezzanine financing that we were able to close in 2019. With the closing of this transaction, we were able to raise mezzanine capital for wind and solar projects with a capacity of more than 350 MW this year and are thus setting new standards in terms of this financing scheme,” said Alexander Enrique Kuhn, managing partner at Capcora and responsible for the energy and infrastructure sector.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources.
Download press photo:
Caption:Mezzanine financing for onshore windfarms
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 23 December 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp
- Capcora supports Modus Group to secure 27m euros for solar PV projects in Poland
- Capcora accompanies oekostrom AG on the acquisition of the repowering wind farm Wansleben
- NEAG issues junior bond for acquisition of new windfarms – Capcora advised on the deal
- Capcora accompanies SUNfarming on mezzanine financing for a photovoltaic portfolio with 116 MWp in Germany