Publisher: Energiequelle GmbH
Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm sold to Octopus Renewables
- Six Enercon turbines with a total output of 14.1 MW to London investor
Broons/Biterne-Sud wind farm
© Energiequelle GmbHBroons/France (renewablepress) - Energiequelle GmbH sold the French wind farm Broons/Biterne-Sud. The wind farm was acquired by an entity managed by Octopus Renewables. The wind farm is located in the department of Côtes d'Armor in north-east Brittany and received the final modification permit in February 2019. The park consists of six Enercon E-92 turbines, which are equipped with precast concrete towers at two different hub heights. Four turbines have a hub height of 104 m, the other two are 98 m high. The reason for this is an overall height limitation on the part of air traffic control. The total output of the park is 14.1 MW and is connected to the ENEDIS electricity grid via two transfer stations.
Octopus Renewables is a specialist clean energy investor. Launched in 2010 its mission is to accelerate the transition to a future powered by renewable energy. It has a diverse portfolio of assets with a capacity of over 3.0GW across 9 countries and 7 technologies.
Julia Timm, who is responsible for the sales of our French projects, is proud of the successful completion of the project: “We are very pleased to have gained Octopus Renewables as a new investor and partner for what we hope will be a long-term cooperation.”
Energiequelle was advised by Envinergy on the transaction. Envinergy is a financial and M&A advisor specialising in renewable energy (wind, hydro and solar) with 22 employees offering a high level of expertise in valuation, transaction and financing.
Energiequelle has sold three wind and solar farms in France this year, and two further transactions for a total of 27 MW are scheduled for 2022.
Since 1997, Energiequelle GmbH has been active internationally as a project manager and operator of wind energy, biomass and photovoltaic plants as well as substations and storage facilities. The headquarter of Energiequelle is in Kallinchen near Berlin, further locations are in Bremen, Oldenburg, Hanover, Putlitz, Penzing, Erfurt, Dresden, Rostock, Leipzig, Guntersblum, Magdeburg and Wiesbaden as well as Rennes, Dijon and Royan (France) and Helsinki (Finland). With more than 300 employees and more than 750 plants built with a total output of around 1,400 MW, Energiequelle is a leading company in the industry.
Download press photo:
Caption: Broons/Biterne-Sud wind farm
© Energiequelle GmbH
Broons/France, 17 January 2022
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Energiequelle GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 421 62 67 69 22
15806 Zossen OT Kallinchen
Online press kit - all press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Energiequelle GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Energiequelle GmbH
- French wind farm constructed by Energiequelle and Windstrom goes into operation
- Energiequelle GmbH achieves a turnover of just under 160 million in 2021 euros
- Start of elevated foundation construction in Torvenkylä: Energiequelle builds wind farm with 39,9 MW
- French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's wind farm in Belle
- Energiequelle and Aedes Energies establish joint venture in France
- Energiequelle GmbH commissions wind farm in Pitschen-Pickel and Falenberg
- Dr. Juliane Berghold becomes new Vice President at Energiequelle GmbH
- Energiequelle GmbH sells French wind farm Villers-le-Tourneur
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH's French wind farm