Publisher: Capcora GmbH
Capcora arranges bridge financing of EUR 5.5m for PV projects with approx. 9 MWp of CLARITAS Poland
Frankfurt am Main (renewablepress) - Solar investor Claritas Poland Energy BV secured a bridge financing facility for a bundle of 13 projects located in Poland. Capcora, a consulting firm specialized on real assets which has already accompanied similar transactions, has been mandated as a financial advisor with the structuring and debt sourcing.
The portfolio consists of 13 photovoltaic ground mounted systems with a capacity up to 1 MW each. All plants are already grid connected and in operation. They will benefit from a 15-year “contract for difference” which will secure a fixed feed-in-tariff for each produced kWh by paying the difference to merchant pricing.
The bridge facility is set up as a bearer bond and issued by a Dutch subsidiary of Claritas Investments BV. As security the Polish SPVs are pledged.
"Thanks to Capcora, we could find a quick and good fit solution for our first group of projects in Poland. We successfully optimized the capital structure of the group as well as reallocated the equity into new projects." said Bekir Sami Acar, Managing Director of Claritas Investments. “This was an important milestone and a further proof of concept for our Polish PV business. We’ll use the freed-up sources to further develop our project portfolio.” quoted Mariusz Adamczewski, Managing Director of Claritas Poland Energy BV.
“We are happy that we can apply our experiences in this market for more and more customers. It was a pleasure to collaborate with the Claritas team. Our aim is to enable more developers to accelerate their efforts to develop and realize PV and Wind Projects. It is still a long way to 100 % Renewable Energy”, explains Jochen Magerfleisch, Managing Partner at Capcora
About Claritas Poland BV
CLARITAS POLAND is a JV of Claritas Investments BV and PADRES Spzoo.
- Claritas Investments is a private equity backed cleantech investment platform developing projects across CEE region. (www.claritas-investment.com)
- PADRES is a well-reputed developer in Poland with several years of track record in the renewable and real estate space.
With its strong local presence, CLARITAS POLAND originates early-stage projects from the fragmented market and turns them into high-quality investable assets for institutional investors. CLARITAS POLAND currently holds a portfolio over 50 MW under-construction and ready-to-build solar projects and another 150 MW under development for the next auctions.
Capcora is a consulting firm, specialized on real assets. Capcora procures equity, mezzanine and debt financing for energy and infrastructure projects, real estate, and medium-sized companies. The focus is especially on mezzanine financing for the recapitalization of tied-up liquidity in operating assets as well as for bridge financing of developments and construction measures in the area of renewable energies (photovoltaics, onshore wind) and real estate through alternative financing sources.
In addition, Capcora acts as transaction manager for M&A processes (buy and sell side advisory).
Download press photo:
Caption: Bridge financing for Claritas Poland
© Capcora GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, 21 August 2019
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Capcora GmbH.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
Alexander E. Kuhn
Tel.: +49 (69) 348 765 761
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Online press kit - all press releases from Capcora GmbH
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »Capcora GmbH« responsible.
More press releases from Capcora GmbH
- Juan Ruiz-Jarabo completes new senior trio at Capcora
- Obton secures subordinated debt facility for 30.4 MWp PV Portfolio in France
- Capcora hires investment specialist Andreas Bodensohn for energy & infrastructure tea
- Henning Prigge strenghtens Capcora's Energy & Infrastructure team
- Enviria defies corona crisis with new bridge financing facility
- SUNfarming secures EUR 17 million fresh money for new PV projects in Poland
- Capcora advises on extension of a bridge facility framework for greenfield wind projects in Germany
- Capcora advises Vattenfall on implementation of its growth strategy in the German onshore wind market
- NEAG places second tranche with EUR 25.5 million of the recently issued bearer bond
- enen endless energy extends bridge financing framework for new projects with 3.3 MWp