Publisher: juwi AG
Announcement on the development and commercial operations of new solar power plant in Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Third project completion with Tokyo Gas Group
© juwiWörrstadt (renewablepress) - Shizen Energy Inc. (Representative Directors: Ken Isono, Kenji Kawado, Masaya Hasegawa, hereinafter Shizen Energy) and juwi Shizen Energy Inc. (Representative Directors: Jan Warzecha, hereinafter juwi Shizen Energy) has completed construction and started commercial operation of the Iwakuni Yuu Solar Power Plant (23,490kW) in Yamaguchi Prefecture, as part of the project under Prominet Power Co., Ltd. (Representative Director: Satoshi Baba), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. (Representative Director: Takashi Uchida, hereinafter Tokyo Gas).
The power plant is the third case that Shizen Energy has led business development, and juwi Shizen Energy has conducted construction and started commercial operations under the capital and business alliance agreement signed by Shizen Energy and Tokyo Gas on February 23, 2017. In addition, the operation and maintenance of this power plant will be managed by juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc. (Representative Directors: Amane Sasaki, Jan Warzecha).
Shizen Energy has made the company’s purpose to “take action for the blue planet.” In doing so, Shizen Energy aims to spread the use of safe and sustainable energy through the global development of renewable energy power plants, in order for more people to live happily on Earth. Through the development, construction, operations, and maintenance of renewable energy power plants that are both high in quality, as well as rooted in the community, Shizen Energy will continue to accelerate towards the realization of a “100% renewable-powered planet.”
Download press photo:
Wörrstadt, 01 July 2021
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to juwi AG.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Director of Corporate Communications
Tel. +49 (0)6732 96 57-1201
Mob. +49 (0)172 6794912
Online press kit - all press releases from juwi AG
Press photos for editorial use only
Note: For the content of this press release the issuer / publisher of the release is »juwi AG« responsible.
More press releases from juwi AG
- juwi to construct world’s largest solar hybrid project at an off-grid mine for Centamin in Egypt
- juwi to construct 13.6MWp solar farm for APA at the Gruyere Gold Mine
- juwi Shizen Energy Starts Construction of 100MW EPC Project “Azuma Kofuji Solar Power Plant” in Fukushima Prefecture
- juwi to construct solar park for Jabiru in the Northern Territory
- Photovoltaic expansion outside Germany’s Renewable Energy Law, EEG: juwi hands over subsidy-free solar park to municipal utility
- juwi group exceeds 3,000 megawatts of installed photovoltaic capacity
- Start of construction for Europe's largest bifacial solar park
- juwi Shizen Energy constructs 54-megawatt-solarpark on a former golf course in Japan
- Colorado Springs Utilities and juwi Sign Power Purchase Agreement for One of the Largest Battery Storage Projects in the State
- juwi to construct wind and solar farm in regional Western Australia
About juwi AG
juwi is one of the world’s leading companies in the area of renewable energy with a strong regional presence. The company offers project development and EPC services as well as products and solutions for the energy turnaround. Company activities are mainly projects with solar and wind.
The juwi group was established in 1996 in Rhineland-Palatinate. Since the end of 2014, Mannheim based utility MVV Energie AG has been co-owner and partner of the juwi-group. juwi has about 1,000 employees worldwide, branches on all continents and is actively engaged in various projects all over the globe. Working together with passion to implement renewable energy economically and reliably is what drives us.
So far, juwi has realized around 840 wind turbines with a total capacity of approx. 1,800 megawatts at more than 100 sites. In the solar segment, more than 1,500 projects with a total capacity of around 1,400 megawatts have been designed and constructed. Combined, these energy systems produce around six billion kilowatt hours of clean energy per year, equalling the annual demand of around 1.5 million German households. Within the past 18 years, juwi has initiated an investment volume of around six billion euros to realize these projects.
Press contact at juwi AG
Phone: +49 (0)6732 9657-1244